posted by Shannon @ 5:56 PM 16 comments
Congratulations on the 9 month anniversary! Lets hope that the rumor about a 14-15 month wait is true!
Happy 9 month LID!! WooooHOOO! I do believe your are 1/2 there, even if they add another month next month!
Happy #9!I so hope that you won't have to wait that much longer!
9 months down!! I hope the wait is almost over!!
Happy 9! We are now officially entering the 'overdue' range ;0)
9 and lookin fine! I reckon we're two thirds of the way there?
woohoo....congrats!!!
Happy 9 Months LID-iversary!Keep smilin!
9 down!!!!! Congrats. Hopefully only 6 or less to go! *HUGABUGS*
So very close..... Happy #9 I'm going with the latest RQ rumor of not exceeding 14 months... that puts you much more than 1/2 way!!!!A girl can dream!
I agree that you're way past halfway... Congrats!!
Happy 9iversary!
Happy 9th!!! And even Happier you are back blogging!!!!! I've missed you gal!!! Lisa
It is getting closer!!
CONGRATS on your 9 month LIDiversary!! You are on the down hill....hang on it will go faster now!!!
Happy 9 months!Ours is Friday. Are your ankles as bloated as mine?-snickering-
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
16 Comments:
Congratulations on the 9 month anniversary! Lets hope that the rumor about a 14-15 month wait is true!
Happy 9 month LID!! WooooHOOO! I do believe your are 1/2 there, even if they add another month next month!
Happy #9!
I so hope that you won't have to wait that much longer!
9 months down!! I hope the wait is almost over!!
Happy 9! We are now officially entering the 'overdue' range ;0)
9 and lookin fine! I reckon we're two thirds of the way there?
woohoo....congrats!!!
Happy 9 Months LID-iversary!
Keep smilin!
9 down!!!!! Congrats. Hopefully only 6 or less to go!
*HUGABUGS*
So very close..... Happy #9
I'm going with the latest RQ rumor of not exceeding 14 months... that puts you much more than 1/2 way!!!!
A girl can dream!
I agree that you're way past halfway... Congrats!!
Happy 9iversary!
Happy 9th!!! And even Happier you are back blogging!!!!! I've missed you gal!!!
Lisa
It is getting closer!!
CONGRATS on your 9 month LIDiversary!! You are on the down hill....hang on it will go faster now!!!
Happy 9 months!
Ours is Friday.
Are your ankles as bloated as mine?
-snickering-
Post a Comment
<< Home