Birthday Pics

K tearing it up!

Beautiful ballerina!

Craziness at Chuck E Cheese! Thanks to Carly, Shannon Jr. and Megan for joining us!
Ok, so this one's not a birthday picture, but I couldn't resist!! And don't worry, you haven't been online so long that it's now 2007! The camera date must be wrong!I've been cleaning today the local radio station has been playing songs A-Z. It's been "B's" pretty much all day. Just too cool to hear some of these songs! Just a recent sampling:
Big in Japan-Alphaville
Biggest Part Of Me -Ambrosia
Billie Jean- David Bowie
Blame it on the Rain - Milli Vanilli
Blitzkrieg Bop- Ramones
Born to Run -Bruce
Born in the USA-Bruce
Born to be my Baby- Bon Jovi
Brain Damage And Eclipse - Pink Floyd
Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) - Looking Glass
Brass in Pocket - Pretenders
Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys
Break it Down -Tears for Fears
Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder
Break on Through- Doors
Breakdown-Tom Petty
Breakfast in America- Supertramp
Earlier in the Day I heard Beat's So Lonely by Charlie Sexton...sigh....
I've gotta break out some of my old records...I think I read somewhere that students graduating from college in 2007 are familiar only with CD's. I know they sound better, but the vinyl was such a part of my youth! =)
Earlier in the Day I heard Beat's So Lonely by Charlie Sexton...sigh....
I've gotta break out some of my old records...I think I read somewhere that students graduating from college in 2007 are familiar only with CD's. I know they sound better, but the vinyl was such a part of my youth! =)
Can you tell I'm procrastinating? I'm so over cleaning!



3 Comments:
Stop the cleaning, anyhoo! The update should be a breeze.
Have fun and I love those sweet pics of Kaitlin
How old is she Shannon? I forget...
Too bad we don't live closer ... we could get our beautiful nieces together to play. Tatum got a purple fairy princess costume for Xmas. Little girls just love dress up stuff.
Happy Belated Birthday Kaitlin!
And their birthdays are close too... Tate was 4 on 12-23! LOL!
Little Miss Kaitlin just turned 3! She's just learning about fairies- she's love to play with Tatum, Krista!
Post a Comment
<< Home