Thursday, August 03, 2006

WHATEVER!!!


I've seen this on other people's blogs and thought I'd try it out. What a disappointment! =) Obviously this Tristan/Techno-whoever doesn't know squat about how much my blog is worth to me and Elena and my eight cyber friends!=) It's not a fancy blog, doesn't reveal my deepest thoughts (I have a private journal for that), but it does serve a purpose. Plus, when I get my referral and journal our trip to bring Elena home, that's when the value skyrockets, right?! But right now I'd say it is worth at least a dollah fiddy, wouldn't you?!
At school if we are "special" we get a pin that says "Whatever it Takes". My very humorous assistant principal broke the pin to reveal his thoughts on the whole matter...WHATEVER. Sums up a lot of things, doesn't it?!

7 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I'll pay you a dolla fiddy! I think that must measure the number of hits your blog has received. Mary Mia's blog was worth over $70K - I plugged in her web address to see!

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog, www.irs.gov, is worth $972,137.88

-Then how about a bigger refund this year.


Your blog, www.microsoft.com, is worth $33,281,891.16

-Think this is what Billy Gates
carries in Cash. (for emergencies)
BTW- He's worth more than the IRS!


Your blog, www.yale.edu, is worth $1,028,591.88

-You total cost after loans....


Your blog, www.google.com, is worth $0.00

-HMMMMM....Oh the programmer has this link to AOL..... Go figure.


Shane

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Mary Mia's site *is* very entertaining! Just think what it'll be worth after her referral on the next round!

And thanks, bro, for putting it all into perspective...I think. =)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Our Blogs will be worth millions to our daughters one day :D

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Yours is worth lots to me... it got mine started!!!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Awww, thanks Kristen! Then again, it's kind of like I enabled a potential addict!! Bad, bad, bad! =)
Blogging and connecting with other bloggers becomes addicting, almost a full time job!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I think you be way more dan dolla fiddy...you priceless :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home