Friday, August 11, 2006

4 Tag

Ok, no one tagged me on this, but I figured it was better than clearing out the dishwasher!

Four past jobs:
Bartender at the Majestic Theatre in NYC – Phantom of the Opera 8 times a week.
Usher at the Dominion Theatre in London- Grease with Debbie Gibson 8 times a week.
Software Development Staff-Wrote the not so helpful ‘help’ sections for engineering product selection software. It was dull, but I was thankful for the job which helped me realize I needed something different and got me back to college for my M.Ed.
Speech Language Therapist in the public schools- Fantastic but often frustrating job.


Four movies I could watch over and over:
Room with A View (I should have been born in this time period.)
So I Married an Axe Murderer (Cracks me up every time!)
Breakfast Club (Child of the ’80’s.)
When Harry Met Sally (Probably on everyone’s list!)

Four places I have lived:
San Diego, California
Hull, England
Oslo, Norway
Jacksonville, Florida


Four television shows I love to watch:
Rockstar (I’m a wanna be!)
Worlds Next Supermodel (I hate the bickering stuff, but love to see how those plain looking girls can be turned into works of art on their photo shoots.)
Last Comic Standing (I want Jay Mohr back as host though.)
Grey’s Anatomy (Can’t believe they killed off Denny…)

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
Backpacked around France, Germany, Italy, Austria, UK
Minden, Nebraska (In 2004 with my Grandma to visit extended family. Fell in love tractors that summer =))
Manzanillo, Mexico (all-inclusive resort last summer-fabulous!)
Tivoli Gardens & Legoland in Denmark (I was in 5th grade.)

Four websites I visit daily:
chinaadopttalk.com
my school web site/email site
various blog sites
spafinder.com (I can dream can’t I?)

Four favorite foods:
My Mom’s Chocolate Chip Cookies (THE BEST)
Iced Caramel Macchiatos (nonfat of course)
Mexican Food (Haven’t found anything decent in this state)
Gold Medal Ribbon or Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream (Well, really, pretty much any flavor ice cream will do!)

Four places I’d like to be right now:
China (obviously)
At the theatre watching a play or musical
Hawaii (Maybe one day on my honeymoon! Snort…)
California (Because it’s Friday night and so many of my best friends still live there!)

Four favorite cds I’m listening to right now:
Marty Casey & Lovehammers- Marty Casey & Lovehammers
All the Right Reasons- Nickelback
The Battle for Everything- Five for Fighting
Wicker Park Soundtrack- Various Artists

Please feel tagged!

4 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Wow - you are the well-travelled woman! Sometimes I feel like a bumpkin ;0)

I've got my list of to go places in the future and it will be all the better to bring (hopefully not drag) Jadyn along ;0)

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Bravo! You have led an interesting life, Shannon. I'd love to meet you sometime. I think we'd be fast friends!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Special K said...

I was just thinking the same thing as these ladies... you've really been around the block. And I mean that it the nicest way :)

Got your square. Love it. Just added you to Mia's good wishes link. Thanks. Yours is in the mail.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Debra Sue said...

OMG! I have never met another person who loves "A Room With a View!" I love, love, love this movie (and book). When George grabs Lucy in the poppy field...sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home