Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So....


Yes, according to the ultrasound lady it is a BOY!! Personally, except for the cute face and feet I could not recognize a thing! =) We are all in shock...I think especially my sister-in-law! My bro is over the moon. Now we wait til approximately November 5th for my cute lil' nephew. So exciting!!

8 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Yeah! Congratulations on the little man to come.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

I seriously couldn't make out anything on my ultrasounds except my babies faces. I would just nod & say ahhh and pretend I knew what they were showing me.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

One of each - that's cool!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Kim M. said...

Little boys are so sweet. They just love their Mommy's! Congratulations.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Deb said...

So will this be your first nephew? I have 3 and I just love em all.
Nice for Elena to have a big boy cousin to protect her.
Congrats
*HUGABUGS*

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I first had nieces... I thought little girls was the BEST... then I started getting nephews!!!! I just love them all!!!! Congrats auntie Shannon!!!

Lisa

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITS A BOY!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!
Well I guess I had a 50% chance. :)
Shane

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wOW! A boy! Congratulations!
~Myriam~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home