Thursday, January 12, 2006

PPD??

So my dossier has been sent to my agency to be translated. What acronym is that?? DTAFT??! I found out that the agency sends dossiers in batches so will that mean I am a February DTCer? I am so confused. They supposedly will send me a letter about two weeks into February to notify me that China received my papers. Is that LID?? Seriously!! The agony of waiting with no way to track anything has begun. All that paperwork, letters of intent, guardianship, police cert of good conduct (!), birth certificate, security approval, bank and financial statements, employment, affadivit of single status and non-homosexuality (good grief), medical exam certs, applications, passport, passport and extra pictures of home and family, not to mention the elaborate home study report all notorized, verified, certified, authenticated ...it's gone. I've been told to focus on the end result...Ellie! But as for patience, as my friends and family know well, I have none! In college, my mom would send me care packages and I would already have gone though the whole box before I was even halfway back to my room. Mom would even send my birthday packages to my friends to keep for me til the actual day. I'm rambling...I'm frustrated. Is this the start of post- paperwork depression?! =)

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

So, when your agency sends your paperwork to China you will be DTC. Then when China logs you into the system that will be your LID. You should have a LID sometime in Feb. Yipeee! As for the post-paperwork depression...I guess it could start anytime now. It comes and goes for me. Congratualtions!!! Let the waiting begin!!!

Tiffany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home