Last of the Authentications
The last documents to receive the "Great Gold Seal of Virginia" arrived today from Richmond! I immediately Fedexed them to a courier who will take the docs to the US State Dept and then to the Chinese Embassy in D.C. These are the last steps towards getting my dossier to the place to be translated and then sent to China. Got all that?! I have been collecting paperwork and tracking documents on the USPS and Fedex tracking systems (many, many times a day I confess!) since the beginning of September. Whatever will I do with all the free time I'll have after I'm DTC?!!
My sister-in-law and I have signed up to run in the Shamrock 8K so I can still focus on something other than work! =) I ran a half-marathon way back on Labor Day weekend so you'd think I'd be able to do an 8K right?! Sitting at the computer and tracking document travel is so much easier!!
DTC in January, LID in February, 8K in March. Gotta count down the days to Elena somehow!



1 Comments:
Shannon, I just got back from NYC visitng my son, Chris, and he took me to China Town where we found the most gorgeous red silk material with dragons on it...I bought a yard...when I turned it over the other side was violet, yellow and blue with dragons...at the suggestion of your mom, I'll send two squares-one of each side as Elena can enjoy both sides! Hope you do too! Love, aunt karen
Post a Comment
<< Home