My Timeline So Far
9/28/05 AFTH (adoption agency) Information Session
9/29/05 Application
10/5/05 Appointment with Social Worker
10/18/05 Appointment with Social Worker
11/4/05 International Adoption Class
11/11/05 Home Visit with Social Worker
11/14/05 Homestudy sent to USCIS
11/17/05 Fingerprint Appt. Letter Received
12/17/05 Authenticated Birth Cert (CA) Rec’d
12/22/05 Fingerprint Appointment
12/29/05 I-171H received!!
1/11/06 Authenticated Documents (DC) Rec’d
1/11/06 Documents to NY for Translation
February DTC (Documents to China)
2/7/06 Documents received by CCAA!!!! LID (Log In Date)
12/27/07 Homestudy Update Visit
2/1/07 February LID's out of Review Room!!!!
2/27/07 Homestudy/I600A Application Sent
3/8/07 Fingerprint Update Appt. Letter Received
3/17/07 Fingerprint Appointment
3/30/07 Renewed I-171H received.
3/25/08 Homestudy
4/7/08 Homestudy Recieved
6/17/08 Received Appt. Letter
6/24/08 Fingerprint Appt.
7/24/08 Renewed (and free!)I-1717 Received
Updated
10/10/08 Referral Received!
12/12/08 Leave for Hong Kong/China
12/14/08 Ellie in my Arms!
12/26/08 Back Home with Ellie
The sad news is that the wait between LID and being "matched" with my daughter is taking longer than ever. Everyone's fingers and toes are crossed that Elena will be home by next December. Told you it would be a long ride! =)



3 Comments:
I just feel so positive Ellie will be here with us for next Christmas.....Janet's friend Sherry agrees that the timing of next winter feels right!?! Giggy
I am proud of you, Shannon, for taking this step toward adoption. I look forward to being a great granny again! Love, Great Granny Anne
At least we get to ride with some really awesome people ;0)
Post a Comment
<< Home