Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Just thinkin' about toooooo-morrow!

Tomorrow is very exciting for two reasons. First, it is the start of the Winter Break and for the first time in 5 years I don't have a cold! Second, tomorrow is my fingerprint appointment at the USCIS office!!!! I have waited slightly over a month for this appointment. The paper issued (hopefully soon) after I am printed is the last bit of paperwork I need for authentication and then sending my dossier to China. I promised a student at school that I would bring his Flat Stanley guy along and take a picture of him if the USCIS people let me. Imagine if Flat Stanley's paper prints matched with someone "in the system." Maybe I'd better rethink this.... =)

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

slats...I am so thrilled for the fingerprint day!!! one step closer!
ange

 

Post a Comment

<< Home