Hang in there...1 more month down and closer. I still have faith I'll follow my favorite bloggers home with their little ones ...Your's will be one of those so know your in my prayers ...Linda
each month you are closer and closer.......make sure you come to the HRFCC Chinese New Year Celebration and tho you will yearn for your daughter...it's fun to look at all the beautiful faces and wonder what your daughter looks like........... Hang in there.
I hope it isn't much longer. I'm so frustrated for you...I can only imagine going through it myself. I'm sure it will be worth it when all is said and done!
You ARE 23 months closer... Elena IS coming. (sorry Kim for stealing your line!!!)
There are some things you just can't do with a little one on your hip: *go to the movies *go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant *go on (big) rides at a fair *drink out of crystal glasses (and expect it to still be there in one piece when you finish!) *stay up late and watch old movies *go shopping without tantrums *pee without interuption *baking (well, you can do it, its just not very easy... or you don't have the energy!) *join a gym *go on a date (to anywhere!) To name just a few... so pick one (or all)and DO IT!!! Enjoy your time out, don't resent it ~ Elena's time will come! :) thinking of you! You rock Shannon!
19 Comments:
Hang in there. It may not feel like it today but you ARE getting closer.
Sending you a big ole' LID anniversary ((Hug)).
Hugs. I KNOW how you feel.
I so admire you for hanging in there, and you do it with such style and grace. You are are strong and amazing woman. Go, Shannon!!!
Hang in there...1 more month down and closer. I still have faith I'll follow my favorite bloggers home with their little ones ...Your's will be one of those so know your in my prayers ...Linda
Ugh. I'm sorry. It can't be too many more. It just can't!
You are not alone.
Jannine
LID 5-15-06
each month you are closer and closer.......make sure you come to the HRFCC Chinese New Year Celebration and tho you will yearn for your daughter...it's fun to look at all the beautiful faces and wonder what your daughter looks like...........
Hang in there.
23 done! We are feeling it and these are our battle scars.
Keep smilin!
{{{HUGS}}}}
Hang in there, Shannon! You ARE getting there...a little closer each day!
Happy (?) 23 months!
Totally get it. Xo
I hope it isn't much longer. I'm so frustrated for you...I can only imagine going through it myself. I'm sure it will be worth it when all is said and done!
Happy 23 Months :o(
I'm praying you never make it out of the 20's with waiting!!!
Hang on girl your doing just fine. Keep on keeping on. Sending you a big velcro hug.
cheers! 23 behind us, certainly can't be 23 ahead of us! hang in there. We are going sooner rather than later!
(((hugs))) Shannon!
You ARE 23 months closer...
Elena IS coming. (sorry Kim for stealing your line!!!)
There are some things you just can't do with a little one on your hip:
*go to the movies
*go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant
*go on (big) rides at a fair
*drink out of crystal glasses (and expect it to still be there in one piece when you finish!)
*stay up late and watch old movies
*go shopping without tantrums
*pee without interuption
*baking (well, you can do it, its just not very easy... or you don't have the energy!)
*join a gym
*go on a date (to anywhere!)
To name just a few... so pick one (or all)and DO IT!!! Enjoy your time out, don't resent it ~ Elena's time will come!
:) thinking of you! You rock Shannon!
Twenty-three is creeping closer! Happy 23 down!
Right there with you, babe. C'mon over, we'll toast together to the eventual end of counting LID dates :)
Post a Comment
<< Home