posted by Shannon @ 6:09 PM 10 comments
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I bet you can't get enough of him!Tiffany
What a sweetheart! Snuggle up and enjoy that tiny-baby time :0)
He's beautiful and so so tiny! Snuggle it, stare at it, enjoy it....it is over in a second!
OMG... he's beautiful Shannon... Congrats to your Bro & SIL! And I LOVE his name. P.s.... Run with great strides... I'll be thinking of ya!!! GO Shannon, GO Shannon!!!!
What a little cutie! Oh, it's been too long since we've had any babies around here. Sigh...
Davis is such a sweetie! It's amazing to see new borns, they are just so tiny!!!
I love him!!! His little lips are so small! They look so comfy all bundled up in their little cocoons. Enjoy every moment with him. *HUGABUGS*
He is ADORABLE!! Tracy is right..enjoy this time because it is over in a second!
Congratulations Auntie!!! He is a doll!! Give my best to Shane and Dannette and of course, your mom and dad!!!
What a beautiful little man. Soo cute!Keep smilin!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I bet you can't get enough of him!
Tiffany
What a sweetheart! Snuggle up and enjoy that tiny-baby time :0)
He's beautiful and so so tiny! Snuggle it, stare at it, enjoy it....it is over in a second!
OMG... he's beautiful Shannon... Congrats to your Bro & SIL!
And I LOVE his name.
P.s.... Run with great strides... I'll be thinking of ya!!! GO Shannon, GO Shannon!!!!
What a little cutie! Oh, it's been too long since we've had any babies around here. Sigh...
Davis is such a sweetie! It's amazing to see new borns, they are just so tiny!!!
I love him!!! His little lips are so small! They look so comfy all bundled up in their little cocoons. Enjoy every moment with him.
*HUGABUGS*
He is ADORABLE!! Tracy is right..enjoy this time because it is over in a second!
Congratulations Auntie!!! He is a doll!! Give my best to Shane and Dannette and of course, your mom and dad!!!
What a beautiful little man. Soo cute!
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment
<< Home