Friday, April 07, 2006

2 Months Down


As of today, my paperwork has been at CCAA for two months!! It's probably sitting there, a bit dusty by now, but it is there nonetheless. China has a quota on how many "singles" can adopt per year so really I am very lucky that I found a spot within about two months after doing all my research. I could still be waiting on an agency opening.
So Happy 2nd Month Since LID to us, Elena!

6 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

Congratulation's on making the 2 month mark!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Two months closer to Elena!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Happy 2 months Logged In Day!! :D

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Yippee!!! Congrats!!!! Two months closer.... How is the nursery coming???

Lisa

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shannon! One month closer to your baby girl! Here is a great quote that is helping me through the wait....

If happiness is in your destiny, you need not be in a hurry.

Keep busy and focus on accomplishing some goals before Elena arrives! Your next package will be coming soon!


Your February Secret Pal

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

That is a wonderful quote. I will be chanting it from here on out! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home