Nursery of Dreams

Lisa (Tate-r-Bug)was theorizing about a solution to the referral slowdown:
"Then it hit me... KEVIN COSTNER in The Field of Dreams.... IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME.... I am not talking baseball here.... I'm talking NURSERIES.... I have been a slacker and I know others have been disheartened and lost the faith and rooms sit undecorated and unloved .... So to quote Kevin with a slight slant....
IF WE DECORATE THE NURSERIES, THE BABIES WILL COME...."
Brilliant, isn't it?!! So my Dad (Thank you, Dad!) painted Elena's nursery today and my mom and I went to look at cribs.
We're decorating and showing the love. Send on the babies! =)



8 Comments:
I just told Julie (To Tess & Back) that we're all nesting! It's so true.
Can't wait to see picture's! :)
Lisa
what a great idea. your web page always brightens my day.
can't wait to see the pictures as well!
Way to go Shannon !!! Love to see the pictures!!! As for me.... I actually started sanding and prepping furniture..... move over CCAA..... Here come the babies!!!
Lisa
Hey Shannon! I can't wait to see the nursery! What color/theme is it?? Well, you know my e-mail!
Megan
I thoroughly enjoyed putting together my nursery- fun project and definitely makes the time go by a bit faster. I look forward to seeing what you do.
Michele
LID 9/26
Get decorating girl! It will feel good! It's time! It's as great as shopping.
Post a Comment
<< Home